In this fast-paced and sometimes isolating world, our aim is to facilitate a relaxed and warm environment, where developing a real and genuine connection is natural and easy. We are stronger together and coliving and coworking is all about community.
That’s why our goal is to build long-lasting relationships between Digital Nomads and create a sense of family and belonging beyond the stay in our homes.
Evolve is more than a normal coliving, it’s a fun and life-changing experience! What distinguishes us from the remaining coliving Europe spaces is that our tribe is like a family.
We are doing lots of networking and community events such as shared dinners, boat parties, pub crawls and road trips to the neighbouring islands of Gozo and Comino.
We have a work hard, play hard mentality and are all about getting shit done, while having fun in the sun!
Community comes first at Evolve Coliving. By joining the Evolve family, you automatically become a part of a vibrant and international Digital Nomads community of like-minded people.
Through frequent community dinners, games nights and heaps of shared activities we bring great people together and are quickly establishing deeper connections between them.
We are offering the following community activities at Evolve Coliving:
• Weekly shared dinners
• Boat parties on a stunning catamaran
• Exclusive Discounts on the best Malta activities such as Diving, Archery, car rental as well as for selected restaurants and bars
• Legendary pub crawls and house parties
• Comedy and games nights
Evolve Coworking is where Digital Nomads and remote workers get together.
Coworking at Evolve isn’t just about sharing an office space, it’s about building networks with successful entrepreneurs and sharing knowledge.
Professional growth doesn’t happen online, but in real life, when exchanging life experience and wisdom with fellow Digital Nomads.
We are further strengthening this foundation by organizing regular skillshare sessions on the most relative topics such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Logos & Branding, creative writing as well as stock and crypto trading.
Coliving is a revolutionary community living concept for Digital nomads and remote workers.
Coliving spaces are stylish, exclusive properties catering to various life styles and tastes.
Residents get an ensuite bedroom in a fully-furnished stunning property equipped with all amenities such as a pool, Jacuzzi, gym and high speed internet.
On top of that, a coliving space offers very comfortable shared common areas with the coworking being a vital point as this is where digital nomads work together to exchange ideas and wisdom.
The biggest advantage of coliving is that you can socialize and set up long-lasting friendships with like-minded people, while at the same time build a strong network with other entrepreneurs to accelerate your business.
• We prioritise enhancing the environment by providing a dynamic made for building deeper connections through a minimum of one month stay and private rooms.
• No hostel vibes. No quick hello, goodbye. Only real relationships and real connections.
• We are for 25-45 years ambitious and business-focused Digital Nomads and remote workers.
• We implement a diligent screening process, so you are guaranteed to find like-minded people and great connections.
You are probably asking yourself, why should I choose Malta? Well, there is a reason, why Malta is considered the Mediterranean Digital Nomad Island!
It has one of the best climates in Europe with more than 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the sunniest regions in the world.
Malta has very short and mild winters compared to the rest of Europe with temperatures hardly ever dropping below 10⁰C.
Located in the heart of the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea, Malta is a highly cost competitive location that provides an excellent framework for both businesses and freelancers.
The overall living costs in Malta are lower than in Central Europe.
Here are some reasons, why Malta is the Digital Nomad Island:
• Malta is a tax heaven with corporation tax as low as 5%.
• In June 2021, Malta launched their Digital Nomad Visa.
• The Malta Digital Nomad Association was founded in 2021 to foster the growth of the remote work movement in Malta and make it the ideal destination for Digital Nomads.
• Nearly 81% of all Malta residents are fully vaccinated.
• Malta has been making some of the largest strides in environmental sustainability.
• Eating sustainably and serving local ingredients from local farmers and fishermen has been on the rise.
Interested? Then, GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW or send us an email in case you have any questions or concerns.
In 2021 Malta has launched its Digital Nomad Visa, also called Nomad Residence Permit Malta, as one of the first countries worldwide.
The best thing about the Malta Digital Nomad Visa is that it enables you to retain your current job based in another country whilst legally residing in Malta.
The Digital Nomad Residence Permit is open to all Digital Nomads, remote workers and employees, who are able to work remotely and independent of their location.
Malta has already established a vibrant and strong Digital Nomads community, established and strengthened by regular Digital Nomad Meetups.
Its members benefit from the make the countless networking and business opportunities, while enjoying the Mediterranean and island lifestyle.
The best thing about the Maltese Digital Nomad Visa is that it opens the door for residents from third countries outside the European Union, to travel and stay within the EU.
The visa is valid for one year, but can be renewed as long as you are meeting its criteria. If you want to stay for less than a year no problem as in this case the Nomad Residence Permit will be issued for the length of your stay.